DR. MRS MIRIAM ABACHA on Mon, 8 Jul 2002 13:02:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Urgent-Investment

I am DR. MRS MARIAM ABACHA, wife of the late Nigeria
Head of State, General Sanni Abacha who died on the
8th of June 1998 while still on active duty. I am
contacting you in view of the fact that we will be of
great assistance to each other likeness developing a
cordial relationship.
I currently have the sum of Twenty four Million US
Dollars (US$24,000,000.00) cash in a vault of a
certain security company which l intend to use for
investment, like Real Estate Development specifically
in your country. This money came as a payback for the
Failed Debt buy back contract deal between my late
husband and some foreigners. I must inform you that
the foreigners tried what they felt was good for the
deal they had with my Late Husband and at the end of
the present government says it was scam on our
countries multi-billion debt to IMF, world bank and
Paris Clubs.

The Partners returned my husband's share of
USD$24,000,000.00 after the death of my husband and
lodged in my husband's security company of which l am
director until now, the new Civilian Government have
intensified their probe on my husband's finances and
business empire. In view of these, l acted fast to
withdraw the US$24,000,000.00 from the company's vault
and deposited it in another West African Security
Company in Accra-Ghana. .
No record ever existed concerning the money traceable
by the government because there is no documentation
showing that we received the money from the foreign
partners who did the business with abacha and the fund
was paid cash, so it has no traces from the bank.
Due to the current situation in the country concerning
government attitude towards my family, it has become
quite impossible for me to make use of this money
within. Let me refer you to the front page of this day
newspapers of 10th March 2001. You can log on to this
various websites and get more details about my family,
funds being recovered and how we are being subjected
to different treatments to the name of searching for
looted funds of my late husband.
(Www.thisdayonline.com/archives/2001,http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/stor
y/0,3604,563533,00.html
and Newsweek international magazine of March 13-15th
2000) The present government in Nigeria had frozen and
seized all my bank accounts both here in Nigeria and
abroad. Thus on your consent to proceed in the
business l shall expect you to contact me urgently to
enable us discuss in detail about this transaction.
Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed to
transfer this fund, l proposed a Percentage of 20% of
the total sum to you for the expected service and
assistance, 10% for offsetting expenses incurred in
the course of this transaction.
Your urgent response is highly needed as to stop
further contacts. All correspondence must be by the
email address above. l will give you my tel/fax
numbers where you can contact me when l hear from you.
l must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise
the utmost indulgence to keep this matter
extraordinarily confidential whatever your decision
while await your prompt response.

NB: Because of the security being mounted on the
members of my family, l have decided
That this transaction be kept in utmost secrecy,
remember to include your private Tel/fax or mobile
number for easy communication.

Best Regards.

DR.MRS. MARIAM ABACHA.