TheBlackDisk on Tue, 16 Jul 2002 21:42:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] The Truth Is Waiting vei

T H E  B L A C K  D I S K ®
The  Truth  is  Waiting

Perhaps the most controversial CD-ROM in America Today

Do not be deceived by imitations! You have discovered the most amazing collection of secret information on the internet today. The Black Disk CD-ROM was carefully compiled in Washington, D.C. from multiple sources to give you powerful tools and secret information never before offered in the United States by HBIE. Unlike the essentially worthless generic disks available today, this breakthrough disk includes executable software and contains a wealth of programs, plans, and vital information.

  • Get someone's name and address with a license plate of phone number
  • Locate lost friends, relatives, a past lover, or anyone else of interest
  • Track bank account information, tax liens, and government pubic records
  • Get personal information on an ex-spouse, daughter's boyfriend, or child's step-parent
  • Do criminal background checks from the privacy of your computer
  • Find out if you're being investigated or what others know about you
  • Send anonymous emails and learn to surf the net anonymously--untraceable!
  • Get anyone's phone number with just a name or address
  • Discover top secret site listings private investigators don't want you to see
  • Learn all about your mysterious neighbors and the sketchy people you work with
  • Access to trade secrets and practically any information on a business
  • Find out addresses, driving records, Social Security numbers
  • Get your own FBI file and find out what BIG BROTHER knows about YOU!
  • How to beat a speeding ticket every time!
  • AND MUCH, MUCH More. Too much to list.

The Black Disk CD-ROM also contains over 100 business ideas and hundreds of secret files, including game cheats and wholesale lists. You will be absolutely amazed! OVER 600MB of information! Incredible introductory price: Only $10, shipping included in the continental United States! Please be sure to include your name and mailing address Overseas customers please add $5.00 (USD).

Pay me securely with any major credit card through PayPal!
Only $10 Shipping Included!
Click below to BUY NOW! with with any major credit card
Pay me securely with any major credit card through PayPal!
Visa MasterCard Discover American Express eCheck
No Credit Card? No problem!

Send $10 (Cash, Money Order, Check) to:

THE BLACK DISK
HBI Enterprises
PO Box 6594
McLean, VA 22106

Please make checks payable to: HBI Enterprises
Overseas customers please add $5.00 (USD).

Still not convinced?

  • Locate Missing Persons
  • Credit Files
  • Background Checks
  • Criminal Records
  • DMV Records
  • Find Old Friends
  • Birth Records
  • Bankruptcy Records
  • Marriage/Divorce
  • Judgments/Liens
  • Drivers License Reports
  • Social Security# Traces
  • Phone Number Look up
  • Employee Checks
  • Track Web Activity
  • Active/Non Active Military
  • Death Records
  • Skip Trace Assistance
  • Government Gateways
  • Most Wanted
  • Court Records
  • Asset Search
  • Adoption Records
  • Court Filings
  • Sex Offender Search
  • Underground Web Sites
  • Spy Equipment Suppliers
  • Vital Records
  • Hard To Find Sources
  • Investigators
  • 100s of business ideas
  • Game cheats
Pay me securely with any major credit card through PayPal!
Only $10 Shipping Included!
Click below to BUY NOW! with with any major credit card
Pay me securely with any major credit card through PayPal!
Visa MasterCard Discover American Express eCheck

No credit card? No problem!

Send $10 (Cash, Money Order, Check) to:

THE BLACK DISK
HBI Enterprises
PO Box 6594
McLean, VA 22106

Please make checks payable to: HBI Enterprises
Overseas customers please add $5.00 (USD).

*   *   *

This message is sent in compliance with the email bill S.1618 TITLE 111 passed by the 105th US Congress. To remove, please reply to this message with the word "Remove" in the subject heading and you will be permanently removed from our email database. EuroMedImports@hotmail.com qtnsxxdukryhhlpwjuykvhcvmsv _______________________________________________ Nettime-bold mailing list Nettime-bold@nettime.org http://amsterdam.nettime.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nettime-bold