trvlbiz2063w71 on Tue, 16 Jul 2002 22:38:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Exclusive Invitation...

DISTRIBUTORS WANTED:

We're looking for motivated, entrepreneurial people who
would like to be their own boss and earn an executive
6-figure income by this time next year.

Sales or travel industry background a plus, but not necessary.

Would you enjoy earning $1,000 commissions starting this month?
(And market a product with a value of over $15,000).

This is a legitimate business that you can run from your home:

- You make $1,000 profit for every sale
- Market a high demand travel-related product
- Total support given at all times
- Excellent income is possible starting immediately

We have a simple turn-key system for you to plug into.
We have our own leads for you to work, and a great
personalized website which we provide for you.  Our
support team is unparalleled and you can start earning
$1,000 per sale right away.

If you're success-minded and enjoy a challenge that this
could be just the opportunity you've been looking for.

For FREE and immediate info, please send your name to the email address below:

mailto:trvlbiz08@hotmail.com