Ola Longe on Wed, 13 Nov 2002 15:20:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Please read : Business

From: Mr Ola Longe
Tel :234-1-776-1494
Fax :234-1-759-0801

Hello.

First, I must solicit your confidence in this
transaction, this is by virtue of its nature as being
utterly, CONFIDENTIAL. Though I know that a
transaction of this magnitude will make anyone
apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that
all will be well at the end of the day. I have decided
to contact you because of the urgency of this
transaction.

Let me start by first introducing myself properly to
you. I am Mr Ola Longe, a director at the union bank
of Nigeria Plc, Lagos.

I came to know of you in a private search for a
reliable and reputable person to handle a very
confidencial transaction which involves the transfer
of a huge sum of money to a forieng account requring
maximum confidence.

A foreigner, Late Enginieer Lawrence Nassib, an oil
merchant/contactor with the Federal Government of
Nigeria until his death six years ago, in a gastly
air crash that happened on November 6, 1996 here in
Nigeria (ADC Airline) had in his domiciliary account
with us an equivalent of US$13.5 as closing balance.
Uncleared effect totalling US$1.8M. Our banks board,
before the last Annual General Meeting (AGM) now
expects this closing balance of US$13.5M to be claimed
by the late Enginieer Lawrence Nassib's forieng next
of kin or be donated as UNCLAIMED to a trust fund for
arms and ammunition at a Military War Colledge here in
Nigeria. This idea is most unreasonable hence, I have
decided to take this step.

Fervent efforts made by the Union Bank to get in touch
with any of the Nassibs family or relatives all have
proved abortive. As a result of this, our Chairman and
board of Directors are in the process of declaring the
funds "UNCLAIMABLE".

As an insider and the actual manager of the account
and balance, my colleagues and I have decided to
contact you to act as Late Lawrence Nassib's next of
kin and receive this funds as inheritance claim for
the benefit of both parties. All documentation
required to perfect this will be in place once you
indicate your acceptance. For your role in the
transaction, you will keep 30% for yourself, 10% for
taxation and preserve 60% for us.

If this proposal is OK and you wish to take advantage
of the trust we bestow on you . Kindly get back to me
immediately furnishing me with your most confidential
Telephone and Fax numbers so that I can forward to you
the details of this transaction.

Please note that your positive or negative response
will be apprieciated to enable us know the way
forward. Also treat as urgent and very confidential.

Regards,

Ola Longe