Mrs. Glorja Vlado on Wed, 13 Nov 2002 15:25:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] CAN YOU HELP ?

Dear Sir/Madam,

How are you? I need your help. I am the widow of VLAJKO STOJILJKOVIC, one of the people indicted at the Hague War Crimes Tribunal in Hague.

The indictment is politically motivated.It was for the package the western world has provided Yogoslavia. Slobodan and my husband had kept some funds , in cash to enable them take care of rebel problems. However, now the country they protected has turned against them.

We need to transfer the money out to safety. The funds are in excess of 200 million dollars. They canbe shipped under diplomatic immunity. They will then have to be paid into off shore accounts. They are not in Yugoslav. Can you help? Are you capable of handling funds? Are you trustworthy? I have been asked to offer you 5%. Will that be ok?

Please reply to me.

I am grateful.

Glorja.