healt System _1sendThisTo _nettime-l@bbs.thing.net on Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:04:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Congratulations! You Won!!! ubmqd

Title: New Page 4

YOUR FREE MEMBERSHIP & SOFTWARE!!

CHECK IT OUT!

Your FREE Club Membership offers substantial discounts and rebates from over 300 online stores including Sony Style, Amazon, Dell, and Buy.com AND the OPPORTUNITY to learn how you can have your own home-based "Internet business!"

How would You like to earn a Commission Check every Month?

It's FREE! What Do you have to lose???

We Provide Complete Training and Support!

JOIN FREE!!!........JOIN FREE!!!

Requirements:
15-20 hours a week
18 years or older
Basic computer skills
Speak, Read, Write English fluently

GO SIGN UP FOR FREE NOW (no obligation): http://www.unchartedroads.com/info/

To be removed from future mailings, please visit our
 remove link:: http://203.186.99.169/inc/cleanlist.html