Employment Human Resources on Tue, 11 Feb 2003 21:50:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: Job Offer - Excellent Pay and Incentives!

*****************Free Prize Palace Newsletter****************

Help Wanted: Full and Part-Time.
Make over $100,000 a year from home!
Forget that LONG commute to work!
Full-Training and incentives provided.

Click here to contact us:
http://c.tfmb.net/maaaPVeaaVVHPaa8Gacb/

AOL users click here </a>

Have a PROFITABLE day,
Free Prize Palace

***You have received this email because you
visited our site or a partner site and commenced
registration to receive our newsletter. If you
feel that you have received this email in error
or would like to unsubscribe, please follow the
instructions below or simply reply to this
mailing. We take great care in removing
subscribers in a timely manner.

To unsubscribe from these mailings, please click here:
http://FreePrizePalace.tfmb.net/?aaaay2.aa8Gac.aaaPVe.aaaaab.aaaaaa.nettime-l@bbs.thing.net