integer on Tue, 18 Feb 2003 02:55:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

Dear Clay, Michael may be cycling through fight flight mode with mad abandon
at times seeking symmetry in bootcamps, nonetheless ....

he could be bothered to share his personal views and work\playfulness and even videos of his child!
He may be an American citizen but he is not entirely a 2 bit frozen mollusk yet.

On the other hand, both you and DJ.Spooky.WeissShokolad are in permanent freeze mode ...

Frozen mysteries - http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/data/picz/frozn.m!zter!ez

Clay Chaplin

>yawn  . . .

DJ.Spooky.White

>yawn
>
>F*ck O*ff

brrr ... get closer + yawn zusamn

To: "Paul D. Miller" <djspooky@djwhitechocolate.com>
Subject: E very ideology is contrary to human psychology        Re: allo zk

>yawn -

Good Morning Paul

>not exactly sure what this is about...

http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b96c99/zekuensz/00.gif.hTmL
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b96c99/zekuensz/02.gif.hTmL
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b96c99/zekuensz/02.gif.hTmL
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b96c99/zekuensz/04.gif.hTmL

E very ideology is contrary to human psychology
P aul

>but this kind of
>message is boring.

Women can be boring [NN included]
but generally speaking, their lives are more interesting than that of nations.
This we deduce from the countless scaffolds and altars erected by miserable men
on a day of revelation

>Paul

Some endure to this day.

>yawn -

Good Morning Paul

Let us celebrate reason together. Are you ready to fall
Good. The free mind readily accepts what is necessary.

Democracy is a form of Christianity sans superior justification.
As Nietzsche indicated: he who has liberated his mind still has to purify himself.

The mechanized hordes you call to blind v iolence -
and it they call their strength. They have the authority
but refuse to sign THEIR name. As a result of this cycle,
race after race has metamorphosed into a special blundering
for power for mediocre men. Duty, a biology for domestic use
is the only divinity.

This is what is unforgivable in you.
You are free.

>>  >the elections are just around the corner.
>>  >
>>  >Do you really want a war?
>>  >
>>  >Do you really like Bush Jr.?
>>  >
>>  >
>>  >Do you really want a f*cked up world indebted to oil?
>>  >
>>  >yes, the voiting system is f*cked up, but the basic thing is to at
>>  >least try - it's not alot of time, and it does have an impact.... in
>>  >one way or another...
>>  >Paul

Soft caress

because great are the ends which are abolished and articulate is the system which freed
you Paul

et aussi - http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b5c98/zekuensz/3.gif.hTmL

one thing is - Damocles never danced better than beneath the sword

>"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe
>they are free...."
>Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
>

>Port:status>OPEN
>wildstyle
>
>Paul D. Miller a.k.a. Dj Spooky that Subliminal Kid

                       and another is - free for what

Lucian  [who dreams of lies
                                (bkz freedom != !mportant. hap!nesz != !mportnt. ____... ur turn

>>"Paul D. Miller" <djspooky@djspooky.com>
>>

>>  >Just a reminder...
>>
>>f!k artworld spook! boog! bullsh*t profan!t! 2 b!t mar!oneta
>>

>>  >>yes, the voiting system is f*cked up, but the basic thing is to at
>>  >>least try - it's not alot of time, and it does have an impact.... in
>>  >>one way or another...
>>
>>b!t l!ke ur !tch! b!tch! zkratch! znatch!
>>

>>  >Paul
>>
>>  perfa mar!oneta 4 dze 2 b!t jankee pedagog!e
>>

>>  >Do you really want
>>
>>on a prakt!kl lvl m! konzt!tut!v komponentz = uant ur !tch! b!tch!
>>zkr!tch! znatch!
>>komponentz on a float tangenta
>>
>>Just a reminder...
>>

>>  >f!ck artworld "new agey" bullsh*t and actually do
>>  >something...
>>  >
>>  >the elections are just around the corner.
>>  >
>>  >Do you really want a war?
>>  >
>>  >Do you really like Bush Jr.?
>>  >
>>  >
>>  >Do you really want a f*cked up world indebted to oil?
>>  >
>>  >yes, the voiting system is f*cked up, but the basic thing is to at
>>  >least try - it's not alot of time, and it does have an impact.... in
>>  >one way or another...
>>  >Paul
>>  >
>>  >
>>  >
>>  >ps, below is one reminder why you should vote....
>>

>>!tch! b!tch! zkr!tch! z!!!!!!k jankeez
>>
>>du b!zt ez

>"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe
>they are free...."
>Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
>

>Port:status>OPEN
>wildstyle access: www.djspooky.com
>
>Paul D. Miller a.k.a. Dj Spooky that Subliminal Kid

>befor i kick in you head

letz dr!v mizter yanki kr!ket

ue.ll z uho !z uear!ng dze trouzerz

good ztr!kez l!ke dze thundrbolt
[!n zerv!sz ov v!rtue b!enzur

+ a b!t ov ultra v!olensz
= l!ghtz up juzt!sz
l!ke a flash ov hap!nesz

z - dze ztarz = sh!n!ng br!!!!!!!!!!ghhhhht

[bkz ! = !n dze mood

phpz !.ll tear out dze!r tonguez
+ dze! u!l konfusz !t u!th plzr

bkz ! refer 2 m! zelv
az abztrakt prov!densz

+ ! m dze reuard ov m! oun re!gn
u!th no reuard but h!ztor! + dze prezent

bkz ! d!zl!ke pouer - uat an apal!ng !dea
+ ! m kruel + u!cked

+ !f ! rezort 2 pure reazon !t = 2 z!lensz m! zelv
+ ! m !n dze mood

! hav a zoz!al kontrakt
! kanot akzept dz!ngz az dze! r
bkz ! m !n a mood feroc!ouz