Dennis Daarol on Tue, 18 Feb 2003 03:11:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Learn and Earn...Join For FREE!

Hello:

My name is Dennis Daarol and I am now engaged
in this very promising online business opportunity.
Perhaps all of us want to have our own business at
home that really gives real income. And upon
observing the worsening state of our economy that
threatens the stability of our employment sector,
odds are that things are getting worse everyday. So
we need to prepare for our future for financial
stability. But even if some of us are safe enough
with our employment status, I think earning extra
income is more than just enough.

And there's no better place to have our own
business like the comfort and security of our very
own home, with just a little time and away from the
hustles of the outside world. And earning real
money while spending time with our family at home
is the best reason there is for all of us. After
all, they are the sole reason for all of our hard
work. And I think we all agree with that.

Upon my understanding of the power of the Internet
and how it greatly affects all fields of our
economy, therefore online business is the most
appropriate method of fulfilling our aims. Since it
is long been proven by many people including myself
that there is really WEALTH in the Internet.

For the past many months, I dedicated much of my
time and effort searching for a good online home
business that I think can help ease my financial
woes. I've tried almost all types of online
business. There's this pyramid thing that I will
have to perform some juggling act to maintain some
60 to 40% balance in my legs. And there are some
that promises you $10,000 income for just minutes
without working.

But to my great disappointment, I ended up nil; I
gain nothing but a lot of promises of success.
After I joined there so-called big opportunity,
they left me in the middle of nowhere for nothing.
And it greatly affects my confidence and belief for
a true online business. Not to mention the amount
of money that I've lost and all the humiliation
that I receive from my peers. It is very sad to
know how this scam artist is victimizing people
searching for a good extra income, and ended up
nothing.

Until I found this online business that really
gives me REAL income. Not full of hype, but of
action and result. Not to mention the small amount of money I invest. And n=
ow, there's something for me to show off without the embarrassment.

I join the business as a FREE member but with
hesitation of course. But I didn't expect to my
surprise that after a few days I have already
several members on my down line without even
working on it. Not to mention the discounts
I enjoy when I shop online.

So I decided to join their business venture by
upgrading my membership, and GOOD things keep on
pouring. My business blasted and for a couple of
months, I enjoyed receiving my profit and it keeps
on growing. Now I can see that I am FREE with my
time and FREE of my financial woes.

It provides me with a real service not the one that
simply transfers wealth from the new signups to the
people at the top. When I join, I have a team of
upline sponsors who will help me succeed every step
of the way. No, they will not leave you in the dark
my friend. We will guide you all the way to your
success.

Don't be fooled by those do nothing, no recruiting,
and no selling schemes. They are all scams. This is
a legitimate business, and a good business needs
hard work and determination in order to succeed.
Only you can make your own success together with
the guidance and help of your sponsors.

To get your FREE membership ID send email to
<dennisdd@philwebinc.com> and put "Register Me For
Free" In the subject and your FULL NAME in the body
of your email. And also include your country if possible.

I will then register you into our program. You will
receive a Confirmation email asking you to verify.
Open it up and activate your free membership
immediately. Then we will give you all the
information you need and guide you as your
new business explodes.

Best regards,
Dennis Daarol
dennisdd@philwebinc.com

Note:=20
If you want your email to be remove from my list,
please send a removal letter to
removal_dens@philwebinc.com.