kofi on Fri, 21 Feb 2003 08:39:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] your helping hand needed!!!

 DEAR SIR,

Do not be surprise about this distress call or about who is writing to you.
I am kofi mesa from Angola. I got your contact address from one foreign
trade office in Johannesburg, South Africa.

In view of our urgent need for a foreign partner, and after dully considered
your personality, I and my mother, Mrs, Anne mesathe widow among the widows
of Angola war, decided to write you. Before my father's death in the Angola
war, he was an officer in charge of arms and ammunition procurement for the
Angola army. In his assignment, he made a deal with the special adviser to
the president (Jose-Eduardo Santos). When they saw that other officers were
using the opportunity of the war diverting funds and government properties.
Sending them to foreign countries, therefore they took a quick decision and
shared part of the arms purchasing funds to which he got ($28.6 million) US
dollars. And this money was deposited as valuables in a security company in
South Africa, which was the base of their supply of
arms. This money he intended to invest in Cyprus before his life was cut
short in the Angolan rebel hostility.

We are now, asking for your cooperation and assistance in other to actualise
this noble objective of my father. That is we want to use you to save this
funds and advance our plans to investment. Please this highly confidential
and we advise you to handle he transaction with utmost secrecy as my mother
is seeking for an asylum in south Africa and other countries. Our conclusion
is that if you will assist, 25% out of it will be given to you.

I AM HOPING TO HEARING FROM YOU URGENTLY FOR MORE INFORMATION.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
kofi mesa