MRS LOI C ESTRADA on Fri, 21 Feb 2003 08:41:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] your helping hand needed!!!

Dear Sir,

My name is LOI C.ESTRADA, The wife of Mr. JOSEPH ESTRADA, the former
President of Philippines located in the South
East Asia. My husband was recently impeached from office by a backed
uprising of mass demonstrators and the Senate. My
husband is presently in jail and facing trial on charges of corruption,
embezzlement, and the mysterious charge of plunder
which might lead to death sentence.

The present government is forcing my husband out of Manila to avoid
demonstration by his supporter. During my husband's
regime as president of Philippine, I realized some reasonable amount of
money from various deals that I successfully executed
. I have plans to invest this money for my children's future on real
estate and industrial production.

My husband is not aware of this because I wish to do it secretly for
now. before my husband was impeached, I secretly
siphoned the sum of $30,000,000 million USD (Thirty million United
states dollars) out of Philippines and deposited the money
with a security firm that transports valuable goods and consignments
through diplomatic means.

I am contacting you because I want you to go to the security company
and claim the money on my behalf since I have declared
that the consignment belong to my foreign business partner. You shall
also be required to assist me in investment in your country.
 I hope to trust you as a God fearing person who will not sit on this
money when you claim it, rather assist me properly, I expect you
to declare what percentage of the total money you will take for your
assistance. When I receive your positive response I will let you
know where the security company is and the payment pin code to claim
the money which is very important.

For now, let all our communication is by e-mail because my line are
right now connected to the Philippines Telecommunication
Network services.

Please also send me your telephone and fax number.

I will ask my son contact you to give you more details on after i have

received a response from you.

Thank you and God bless you and family.

MRS LOI C ESTRADA