ljh-12 on Wed, 5 Mar 2003 21:07:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] 2003 Fashion Collection

Dear Sir,

       Good day!

        This is Mr. Mark Lee, The export manager of Career Fashion Co., Ltd..
We got your contacting way from internet / your country trade Yellow Page.

        We are specializing in manufacturing middle / high grade knitting garment
& fabrics with advanced equipment, exquisite workmanship, high skill and full
experience for producing and management.

ĦĦĦĦMain products are 100% pure silk, spun silk,100% Soybean Protein fiber(SPF),
100% cotton, chemical, and silk blending with all kinds of textile raw material ,
and etc, more than 100 designs are offered, including including single-side plain,
 reversible plain, twill, rib, pearl mesh, lycra,jacquard and printing etc,
especially the Executive Pioneer National Technological Product --------
"High Twist Heavy Crepe Silk Knitted Series" knitted clothes and fashion collection.

      As the company develped very much, we also do the processing orders of cotton,
chemical and silk from domestic and oversea, we assure you the quality and delievery.

      For all the styles and the more details of our company, pls visit our web site: www.careerfashion.net.  If you
are interesting, or have anything to question, pls do
not hesitate to let me know.

Thanks and best regards,
Mark Lee
Export Dep Manager