Muyiwa A. Ige on Wed, 5 Mar 2003 21:18:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Read carefully and reply as soon as possible

GREETINGS !

From: Mr. Muyiwa Ige.

Dear Sir,

I am taking this liberty anchored on strong desire to ask for your assistance for help. Your consent and urgent attention will greatly be needed, devoid of apprehensions. First I must solicit your confidence in this transaction, this is by virtue of its nature as being Utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but i am assuring you of the authenticity and legality of this venture. I have decided to contact you due to the urgency involve, I am using this medium of contact as being the only option open to me for now so therefore bear with me.

I am Mr. Muyiwa Ige, the first son of James Ajibola Ige (SAN) the Attorney General of the federation/minister of Justice under the present Government of President Olusegun Obasanjo, my Late father who was assassinated on the 23rd of December, 2001 by assailant's bullets in our Residential home in Ibadan-Nigeria. Until now no substantiated arrests have been made but accusing fingers have been pointed on his political rivals/associates. I have no doubt his death has some political undertone. With every hope and assurance my families secret which i am about disclosing to you and which forms the basis of this request must be held at an utmost confidence.

The sum of thirty eight million united states dollars (USD$38,000,000) belonging to my late father was kept in a private security company by myself and my family in europe which i will disclose the acutual location and contacts to you after we must have reached some sort of agreements, trust and apprehension in this mutually beneficial venture. I was advised by my father's attorney to change the direction of some of my father's fund immediately as the present Government is interested to put a check in my father's account and then probe him in abscentia as the case of the late head of state and commander in chief of the Armed forces, the late general Sani Abacha whose account was frozen and brought the entire family to a stand still uptill date.

Please kindly help my family secure this substaintial amount, by standing as the sole beneficiary of the above mentioned amount. Please note that as soon as we have reach a mutual trust and understading between both parties, i will change all documents to reflect your name as the beneficiary and forward your particulars and necessary documents to the security company in europe for the release of the funds physically to you, afterwhich you will provide the security company an account in any part of the world for lodgement. Please note that the funds was exported physically out of this country via diplomatic means, and you will visit the security company in europe to claim the whole money physically.

A sharing formular has been worked out between myself and my attorney, you will be given 20% of the total of $38,000,000 ( thirty eight million united states dollars), it will be included on our deed of conveyance/agreement that must be signed and sealed by both parties.

The entire members of my family will everly remain grateful if you could save us from tomorrow's perceived abject poverty and stervation by ensuring that this money is successfully secured into your nominated bank account and on schedule too. Upon your reply, you are expected to send as follow:

1. Your direct telephone and fax numbers for easy/faster communication.
2. A detailed profile about yourself.
3. A copy of your drivers liscence or international passport.

I thank you immensely for your kindest cooperation. You can call me on my direct telephone number for verbal discussion. Direct tel: 009-2341-7763315 or direct fax: 009-2341-7593820

Truly Yours
Mr. Muyiwa Ige (For the family)