Announcer on Fri, 11 May 2001 21:37:57 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Announcements [15x]

Table of Contents:

   life.a-domesticguide;$australia/south pacific
     guide@life.a-domesticguide.com

   Sandbox: Incarceration & Surveillance
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   |_ /\ |) (- |\|: hotel president & heiko idensen
     "LADEN" <LADEN@lothringer13.de>

   [mez] : interviewed by Josephine Bosma
     "Apostolos Grigoropoulos" <agrigo@pan.gr>

   Call for participation
     "SOC.Stockholm" <info@soc.nu>

   It's About Time: Cyber Ethics 101
     Kelley Walker <kwalker2@gte.net>

   MUTEK / Music, Sound and New Technologies
     =?iso-8859-1?Q?Natalie_Melan=E7on?= <nmelancon@fcmm.com>

   FORUM THURS 10 MAY: FEMALE ENTREPRENEURS AND CYBERSPACE
     fran ilich <ilich_030@hotmail.com>

   FCMM - CALL FOR NEW MEDIA WORKS
     fcmm <nmelancon@fcmm.com>

   Wiretap 7.05: Stadtluft macht frei!
     Nat Muller <Nathalie.Muller@skynet.be>

   possessed, ok?
     aurora@easynet.co.uk (Sarah Thompson)

   Shedhalle archive
     "Ventsislav Zankov" <vzankov@mont.nbu.acad.bg>

   the copyright website - copyright related to digital arts
     Andreas Broeckmann <abroeck@transmediale.de>

   Call for your material for Shedhalle archive
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   http://meta.am/     rrtrx
     m e t a <meta@meta.am>