miltos manetas on Sat, 15 Jun 2002 02:34:28 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> SPAM and the Patent System

What a horrible idea! And even worst : its a practical one ! We may see soon
somebody accusing us that we are not spamming the "right way".

Or even that we are using the spam of an "author" without his permit!

Spam is freedom: intellectual property is slavery.

Miltos Manetas

www.manetas.com

www.iamgonnacopy.com