ben moretti on Thu, 27 Jun 2002 08:26:03 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> History of Afghanis in South Australia

Some fascinating material on the history of Afghanis in South Australia.
Thanks to my friend Hugh Boyd for digging this up. Doubtless the irony
of the development of much of central Australia being facilitated by
Muslims would escape supporters of mandatory detention.

Ben

Begin forwarded message: