Andy Bichlbaum on Fri, 6 Dec 2002 19:53:08 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Dow-Chemical.com is dead, long live DowEthics.com

Due to a remarkably goofy move on our part, Dow-Chemical.com now belongs
to the Dow Corporation. You can read this amazing story at
http://www.theyesmen.org/dow-chemical/.

But soon, various other Dow domains will spring to life, permitting Dow to
explain to the world why they (and Union Carbide) refuse responsibility
for Bhopal.

If you'd like to help make sure we don't make such goofs in the future,
you can download the site (http://dow-chemical.va.com.au/site.zip) and
post it at the domain name of your choice. (Thanks to VA.com.au and others
for their generosity!)

Thanks for all the supportive mail.