nettime's_embedded_controller on Tue, 8 Apr 2003 21:58:31 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> [IRAQ] 030408 digest #1 [x9]

Benjamin Geer <ben@beroul.uklinux.net>
     Re: [IRAQ] 030404 digest #1 [skoric, zehle<->recktenwald, party]
Experimental Party <press@experimentalparty.org>
     We the Blog Update: Trail of Death
Steve Cisler <cisler@pobox.com>
     Event:_San_Jose_Art_&_Resistance_Summit
"calin" <calin@xs4all.nl>
     Fw: euro-dollar
minx@bway.net
     ..."There are things we don't know we don't know"
Joe Lockard <Joe.Lockard@asu.edu>
     Special Issue of Bad Subjects: Iraq War Culture
doron <doron@computerfinearts.com>
     onwar
"Jason Handby" <jasonh@pavilion.co.uk>
     More online Iraq stats...