nettime's_skeptical_inquirer on Sat, 31 May 2003 18:17:08 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> fascin' USA digest [porculus, nemedia, desrenards, hettinga]

Re: <nettime> Fascism in the USA?
     "porculus" <porculus@wanadoo.fr>
     Newmedia@aol.com
     Louise Desrenards <louise.desrenards@free.fr>
     "R. A. Hettinga" <rah@shipwright.com>

From: "porculus" <porculus@wanadoo.fr>
Subject: Re: <nettime> Fascism in the USA?
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 15:46:19 +0200

> My opinion is that if Bush is reelected, the US will have

> become, without any more doubt, a predominantly fascist society

have you ever heard of hitler, mussolini, or ztaline, reelection?

i would say americanz in general dont give a damned fuck zaddam had or not
mass destruction woepony & wolfowitz understand clearly that & it was just
some autosuggestion for zen preparation as in some vandam moviez.. It's an
old thing, 'democratie' choose specialy well its cretinz when needed, in
frankreich we do as well, beside notice bush az cretinz has said he nearly
understand the reasons of the ours. allo allo houston, you know what, we
have no problem