Bill Spornitz on Sat, 5 Jul 2003 07:17:44 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Google's Weapons of Mass Destruction

Co-Info-Dependents;

I have enjoyed the e-rhythm washing ashore as this little info-fluff
has arrived in my inbox about twice a day since it first came out on
metafilter, or slashdot, or al-jazeera, or whatever, about 6 days ago.

Take the* Earth Is Like a Giant Brain* hypothesis and combine that
with the whole "we're eating them, who's eating us?" meme and you get
a picture for the kind of genius our Dog is, where jokes about murder
are all the rage, and dutifully replicated by the faithful.

ahem

>Nettimers,
>
>Go to www.google.co.uk then type: weapons of mass destruction
 <...>