Doug Henwood on Sat, 9 Apr 2005 00:20:08 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Wall Street unleashed

Verso allowed my book Wall Street (first published in 1997) go out of
print, so the rights reverted to me. I've posted an Acrobat version
of the book on the web. It's released under a Creative Commons
license, which allows it to be recirculated freely for noncommercial
purposes with full credit to the author and no alterations to the
document allowed.

The download page is <http://www.wallstreetthebook.com/>. For those
so inclined, there's a Paypal button that will make it very easy to
contribute to a badly undercompensated author.

Enjoy!
--

Doug Henwood
Left Business Observer