lotu5 on Sat, 8 Sep 2007 08:40:44 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Dreaming the Left-Wing Spectacle

For some seriously fun dreaming, check out the Boredom Patrol of the
Clandestine Insurgent Rebel Clown Army! You can see our videos here:

http://circasd.org/clown-media.html

We are dreaming of a world without borders, and a lot of other people
are working to create that world, and one small part of that process is
the No Borders Camp in November near San Diego, http://noborderscamp.org

Bruce Sterling wrote:

> ((("The first science fiction fanzines in the nineteen thirties were
> run off from the same mimeograph as the Young Communist Flatbush Yell
> Out in Brooklyn.")))
>
> http://tinyurl.com/35ygps
> The Indypendent
> Dreaming that the Revolution Might Be Fun, An Interview with Stephen
> Duncombe
 <...>

--

blog: http://deletetheborder.org/lotu5
gpg:  0x5B459C11 // encrypted email preferred