Naeem Mohaiemen on Tue, 4 Dec 2007 05:36:43 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> naeemogram x6 [URL, French response, A Roy, L R] Selim, Candy Man, Asterix

     [digested @ nettime -- mod (tb)]

"Naeem Mohaiemen" <naeem.mohaiemen@gmail.com>
     URL for Tintin In Bengal
     French Embassy says Bangladeshi concerns are "objectionable & insulting"
     Arundhati Roy on Taslima Nasreen
     Lala Rukh Selim on Musee Guimet
     Musee Guimet & The Candy Man
     Asterix & The Big Fight (Musee Guimet cont.)

Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 08:29:09 +0600
From: "Naeem Mohaiemen" <naeem.mohaiemen@gmail.com>
Subject: URL for Tintin In Bengal

The Tintin in Bengal writeup is now online, with added reference URLs at end.

Tintin in Bengal, or Musee Guimet Controversy
http://www.drishtipat.org/blog/2007/12/01/tintin-bengal/

Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 00:44:21 +0600
From: "Naeem Mohaiemen" <naeem.mohaiemen@gmail.com>
Subject: French Embassy says Bangladeshi concerns are "objectionable & insulting"

http://www.drishtipat.org/blog/2007/12/01/tintin-bengal/

The following references have been added to the Guimet blog entry:

1. Fact-Finding Committee Report: Pg 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

2. Protesters Battle Police As Musee Guimet Trucks Roll Out

3. Shahidul Alam: Price of Priceless Objects

4. Shahidul Alam: Missing Jigsaw Pieces

5. Letter To The French Government & Citizens

6. Anisur Rahman: Collected Media Reports

7. French Embassy:Bangladeshi Protesters are "Misleading the public again!"

8. French Ambassador: Protesters concerns are "objectionable and insulting"

9. Kwame Opoku: Musee Guimet holds "thousands of stolen objects"

10. Afrikanet: France & The Stolen Art Of Others

11. Major Robberies At French Museums

12. Louvre refuses Turkish demand for Ottoman Tiles

13. Declaration on the Importance and Value of Universal Museums

14. "Complete" documentation as per French Embassy, with missing
Accession Numbers: 1, 2

15. Contract Between Culture Ministry & French Ambassador