Nicholas J. Kiersey on Wed, 22 Jul 2009 08:56:31 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Left is wrong on Iran

I'm not sure I see much of an actual critique of Zizek here, or why he
is even mentioned. Is it just a good strategy these days to make
couple of throwaway remarks on Zizek and Fouault to get attention?
Seems to me that Zizek would share the same views on AbuKhalil.

Nick