Frederick Noronha on Sun, 12 Dec 2010 23:47:17 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Utterly surreal: Pravda justifiably criticising US for trying to stifle a free press bit.ly/hD2zst How times change.

Wikileaks links...

Wikileaks documentary by SVT | http://goo.gl/WzPtP

FT: WikiLeaks - not so dull, after all | http://is.gd/iyVql

Symposium on Wikileaks and Internet Freedom (live) | http://is.gd/iyX2w

Supporters call for Justice for Assange | www.justiceforassange.com

Almost 500,000 signatures on Avaaz. KEEP US STRONG - sign here:
http://is.gd/iraFX donate here: http://is.gd/iwrh4

Sydney Protest: "C'mon Julia, which law has Assange broken?" |
http://is.gd/iwq4z

Foreign Policy: If Wikileaks makes the US government justify its
demands, is that such a bad thing? | http://is.gd/iwpQg

Cablegate: Pope wanted Muslim Turkey kept out of EU | http://is.gd/iwkXm

Cablegate: 1,269 of 251,287 embassy cables released: 0.5% down, 99.5% to
go. www.wikileaks.ch

Today is International Human Rights Day. Show you support free
expression for Wikileaks and Julian Assange here: http://is.gd/iraFX

State department republishes Wikileaks' doc. Will they now try to sue
themselves? | http://fpc.state.gov/documents/organization/116764.pdf

"We've done the time, we may as well do the crime": Mistaken identity
victims easyDNS support Wikileaks | http://is.gd/isz4k

Cablegate: Pfizer used dirty tricks to avoid clinical trial payout |
http://is.gd/iszst

EFF: prosecuting Wikileaks, or Julian Assange, "extremely dangerous" to
free speech | http://is.gd/isgQx

Wikipedia editors delete list of Wikileaks Mirrors | http://is.gd/is7vG

The #cablegate </#!/search?q=%23cablegate> stories they tried to censor:
Oil giants "squeeze" Hugo Chavez http://is.gd/irYKG

Petition: "Stop the crackdown on WikiLeaks and its partners." 275,000
have signed. Will you? http://is.gd/iraFX

The #cablegate </#!/search?q=%23cablegate> stories they tried to censor:
Shell has people in every Nigerian ministry http://is.gd/irYEd

UN High Commissioner for Human Rights "concerned" by #wikileaks
http://is.gd/irYbs

Brazilian President Lula speaks out in defence of Wikileaks:
http://bit.ly/foaWa5

UN Representative for freedom of expression defends Wikileaks and Julian
Assange: http://is.gd/irEQg

Support Wikileaks: sign the Avaaz petition: http://is.gd/iraFX

TIME: "Why #WikiLeaks </#!/search?q=%23WikiLeaks> Is Winning the War"
http://is.gd/ipPcn - KEEP US STRONG http://wikileaks.ch/support.html

Statement from Datacell CEO on Visa and Mastercard legal action:
http://is.gd/ipMH1

Sweden will find it 'very difficult' to extradite Julian Assange, says
expert http://is.gd/ipkbL

Wikileaks' payment processor Datacell to sue Visa and Mastercard over
account cut-off. http://bit.ly/f0YjdW

Over 4600 comments on an open letter to Australian PM Julia Gillard
signed by 185 academics, lawyers and jjournalists. http://bit.ly/gy29WZ

WikiLeaks cables: US 'lobbied Russia on behalf of Visa and MasterCard'
http://is.gd/iooG9

RT @DanielEllsberg <http://twitter.com/DanielEllsberg> "EVERY attack now
made on Assange and Wikileaks was made against me and release of
Pentagon Papers" http://bit.ly/eZnep8

STATEMENT: "We will not be gagged" #cablegate
Following the detention of Wikileaks founder and (cont) http://tl.gd/7canol

Tonight's #cablegate </#!/search?q=%23cablegate> topics: Colonel
Gaddafi; Saudi fights with Hezbollah, and US propaganda. Guardian
coverage: http://is.gd/imldT

Censorship in action - see all the attacks on wikileaks here:
http://bit.ly/ePIKfV KEEP US STRONG: http://wikileaks.ch/support.html

KEEP US STRONG  COURAGE IS CONTAGEOUS DONATE
http://wikileaks.ch/support.html

Let down by the UK justice system's bizarre decision to refuse bail to
Julian Assange. But #cablegate </#!/search?q=%23cablegate> releases
continue as planned.

KEEP US STRONG - DONATE http://wikileaks.ch/support.html

RT @doctorow <http://twitter.com/doctorow> #imwikileaks
</#!/search?q=%23imwikileaks> #imassange </#!/search?q=%23imassange>
Today Westminster Magistarte's Court meet 13:30
http://www.justiceforassange.com #wikileaks </#!/search?q=%23wikileaks>
#cablegate </#!/search?q=%23cablegate>

WikiLeaks
Today's actions against our editor-in-chief Julian Assange won't affect
our operations: we will release more cables tonight as normal"

Correction, UK has only received warrant, but may issue it shortly.

WikiLeaks servers in Sweden under attack http://is.gd/iiofj

WikiLeaks now hosted at 507 locations, planet wide
http://wikileaks.ch/mirrors.html

Julian Assange leads TIME 2010 Person of the Year http://is.gd/iikeR

Same day Swiss defense fund is frozen, UK issues arrest warrant for
Julian Assange http://tl.gd/7bg5kc

PRESS RELEASE Tue 7 Dec 15.55 GMT Julian Assange Defense Fund frozen.
The Swiss Bank Post Finance today issues (cont) http://tl.gd/7bg5kc

Op Ed: WikiLeaks - The Internet Ideal Triumphs http://is.gd/ii3v8

De hemliga telegrammen 44 minuter | SVT
http://svtplay.se/v/2256485/dokument_inifran/de_hemliga_telegrammen

Iran says WikiLeaks is a US puppet in the #cablegate

Is twitter censoring WikiLeaks trends? http://is.gd/ihRmc

Cables highlight Saudi terror woes: US cables: "Donors in Saudi Arabia
constitute the most sign... http://bit.ly/foVoCS

WikiLeaks severs at Swedish ISP http://prq.se/ non-responsive. We are
investigating cause.

UAE bans WikiLeaks. China bans WikiLeaks. US megacorps ban WikiLeaks. A
new axis of intolerance? http://is.gd/ihzpe

Complaint filed over call to assassinate Julian Assange http://is.gd/ihyZH

RT @sarahpalinusa <http://twitter.com/sarahpalinusa> "I can see Julian
Assange from my house" #wikileaks </#!/search?q=%23wikileaks>

The Shameful Attacks on Julian Assange | Atlantic http://is.gd/ihkxm

WikiLeaks news roundup http://wlcentral.org/

Cablegate: Boy, the last time there was a leak like this, Noah built
himself a boat.

Australia: And so this is Christmass | ABC
http://www.abc.net.au/unleashed/41868.html

Only WikiLeaks can save US policy | The Diplomat http://is.gd/igUzh

WikiLeaks now has 355 sites. Thanks to YOU http://wikileaks.ch/mirrors.html

Sarah Palin says Julian should be hunted down like Osama bin Laden--so
he should be safe for at least a decade.

We will not be censored: WikiLeaks now running in over 208 locations
http://wikileaks.ch/mirrors.html

WikiLeaks: Obama must come clean or resign http://is.gd/igdw8

WikiLeaks official censorship resistant mirrors:
http://wikileaks.ch/mirrors.html

Digital McCarythism | The Hindu
http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/editorial/article933915.ece

WikiLeaks news update http://wlcentral.org/

WikiLeaks strikes back. Cut us down and the stronger we become:
http://twitter.com/search?q=imwikileaks

Robert McClelland is a US suckhole, worse than Howard on Hicks, and
needs to go. http://is.gd/ibXzK

Reporters Without Borders condemns attacks on WikiLeaks
http://en.rsf.org/wikileaks-hounded-04-12-2010,38958.html

WikiLeaks at the Frontline Club (two rightmost journalists)
http://www.viddler.com/explore/frontlineclub/videos/488/

'Wikileaks' now twice as known as well known as 'Wikipedia' according to
Google.

UK Conservatives promised to run 'pro-American regime'
http://gu.com/p/2ygtt/tw #cablegate </#!/search?q=%23cablegate>

Ellsberg: Boycott Amazon
http://www.antiwar.com/blog/2010/12/02/daniel-ellsberg-says-boycott-amazon/

Great summary the attacks this week on WikiLeaks http://is.gd/ibpzu

US may use Sweden to extradite Assange: Lawyer
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6B24FY20101203

Letter to Australian Prime Minister http://wlcentral.org/node/480

Sarkozy government moves to ban WikiLeaks
http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90001/90777/90853/7220892.html

An extraordinary 24 hours. Press roundup http://wlcentral.org/

Cut the spin. Julian Assange is NOT a traitor http://wlcentral.org/node/481

Digital McCarthyism: U.S. Military Tries to Intimidate Soldiers Into Not
Reading Wikileaks http://is.gd/ibdAo

Digital McCarthyism: Columbia students advised not to comment on/link to
discussions on Wikileaks. http://fb.me/AnjBDyaN

PayPal bans WikiLeaks after US government pressure http://is.gd/ibbwG

Facebook group hits 600,000 members http://facebook.com/wikileaks

TIME cover: Why WikiLeaks is good for America http://is.gd/iayRm

Ron Paul: Why we need more WikiLeaks
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/12/ron-paul-what-wikileaks/

WikiLeaks news roundup http://wlcentral.org/

US first amendment end times: Library of Congress blocks WikiLeaks |

WikiLeaks now available at http://wikileaks.de/ http://wikileaks.fi/
http://wikileaks.nl/

Live Q&A with Julian Assange http://j.mp/fBx8hs (fixed)

Utterly surreal: Pravda justifiably criticising US for trying to stifle
a free press bit.ly/hD2zst How times change.

State Department transcript on WikkiLeaks
http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/dpb/2010/12/152291.htm

wikileaks </#!/wikileaks> WikiLeaks
Amazon's press release does not accord with the facts on public record.
It is one thing to be cowardly. Another to lie about it.

RT @JPBarlow <http://twitter.com/JPBarlow>: The first serious infowar is
now engaged. The field of battle is WikiLeaks. You are the troops.
#WikiLeaks </#!/search?q=%23WikiLeaks>

High court of Pakistan dismisses attempt to ban WikiLeaks http://is.gd/i8g4x

WikiLeaks moves to Switzerland http://wikileaks.ch/

WIKILEAKS: Free speech has a number: http://88.80.13.160

You can also easily support WikiLeaks via
http://collateralmurder.com/en/support.html

WikiLeaks,org domain killed by US everydns.net after claimed mass
attacks KEEP US STRONG https://donations.datacell.com/

Pilger: The War You Don't See (interview on new film)
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/breakfast/stories/2010/3083583.htm

At one cable per hour, it will take WikiLeaks 28.6 years to release them
all. Speed us up! http://is.gd/i3T7U

CIA behind Hillary's "steal UN members DNA" order http://is.gd/i6MRM

Kennedy on why WikiLeaks matters (Youtube)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhZk8ronces

WikiLeaks press roundup http://wlcentral.org/

WikiLeaks is the first global Samizdat movement. The truth will surface
even in the face of total annihilation.

KEEP WIKILEAKS STRONG: http://is.gd/i3T7U

If Amazon are so uncomfortable with the first amendment, they should get
out of the business of selling books.

WikiLeaks servers at Amazon ousted. Free speech the land of the
free--fine our $ are now spent to employ people in Europe.

Canadian Harper advisor calls for the assassination of Julian Assange
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqtIafdoH_g

Good essay on one of the key ideas behind WikiLeaks http://is.gd/i0udB

Daniel Ellsberg speaks to the BBC about Cablegate
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-11879951

DDOS attack now exceeding 10 Gigabits a second.

We are currently under another DDOS attack. 30 Nov

Chinese government issues censorship order for WikiLeaks

Ecuador offers WikiLeaks save haven http://is.gd/hY73U

Hilarious cable on Prince Andrew mega corruption
http://cablegate.wikileaks.org/cable/2008/10/08BISHKEK1095.html

WikiLeaks to bust bad banks: http://is.gd/hXQaG keep us strong:
http://is.gd/hXGAf

WikiLeaks reveals US Nuclear Weapons in the Netherlands
http://cablegate.wikileaks.org/cable/2009/11/09BERLIN1433.html

Australia deploys Taskforce against WikiLeaks http://is.gd/hXB2g help us
deploy counter force: http://is.gd/hXGAf

Hillary says US taking "aggressive steps" against us; take some
yourself: http://wikileaks.org/media/support.html

Australia starts "whole of government" investigation into Julian Assange
http://is.gd/hWoPX

Beyond the spin: WikiLeaks v. State Dep correspondence http://is.gd/hVLap

Cablegate: What's coming up as the weeks go by
http://public.tableausoftware.com/views/tags/Subject

Tomorrow we will provide information on how other media groups can apply
to for embargo access to #cablegate </#!/search?q=%23cablegate> info.

LEAK: US Embassy Cables http://cablegate.wikileaks.org #cablegate

Guardian's Cablegate coverage is out http://www.guardian.co.uk/

Los secretos de la diplomacia de Estados Unidos, al descubierto
http://www.elpais.com/documentossecretos/ #cablegate

Tomorrow's Der Spiegel's cover today:
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/gawker/2010/11/spiegelgoodbig.jpg

Please use #cablegate </#!/search?q=%23cablegate> to discuss the pending
US Embassy cables release.

El Pais, Le Monde, Speigel, Guardian & NYT will publish many US embassy
cables tonight, even if WikiLeaks goes down

We are currently under a mass distributed denial of service attack.
28 Nov...