Rory Solomon on Fri, 13 May 2011 06:26:19 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> @Radical Media' threatens radical media conf

I just wanted to give this thread a bump up because I feel like it hasn't
been getting enough attention.

I am usually not one to advocate for twitter activism, but, if ever there
was a time to PLZ RT! then I think it would be this situation, simply
because the offender in question is a (largely net-based) digital marketing
agency, so a shit-storm of negative vibes on twitter could maybe actually
have some meaningful effect. Also, the annoyingly punctuated @Radical Media
agency has really just handed the Rebellious (n?e Radical) Media Conference
the perfect publicity strategy, and I'd hate to see that opportunity go to
waste.

If anyone would like to take a more traditional form of electronic feedback,
the individual who sent out the letter is, allegedly:
Joan C Aceste
+1 212 462 1500
aceste@radicalmedia.com

Some additional coverage: