maria ptqk on Mon, 23 May 2011 09:49:34 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Spanish protests in English

Hi.

I summed-up some digital resources about Spanish protests in English, since most of the international media are not getting its audacity and originality. It is not just against the government or because of the unemployment, it is smarter and more ambitious
- excuse my enthusiasm ;-)

So, here:
http://ptqkblogzine.blogspot.com/2011/05/takethesquare-globalcamp.html
Michael, I will update it with your text as soon as I read it.

On twitter I suggest to follow:
@_globalcamp
#takethesquare
@takethesquare