Vicente Matallana on Sun, 19 Jun 2011 21:41:01 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Arts cut down

Hi guys.

I think that the problem is bigger than just Holland.

Maybe we have to:

1.- report from each country in the EU the cut downs.
2.- look for who is the representing in the arts and culture in  the EU
parliament.
3.- recollect enough signs or firms (sorry but I don't know the exact term
in English) and present it to make them to do a question in the parliament.
4.- maybe Nettime could coordinate that and present it.

Is my thought.

Here in Spain the situation is also dramatic.

Bests