Michael Zeltner on Mon, 17 Oct 2011 16:50:31 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Franco Berardi & Geert Lovink: A call to the Army of Love and to the Army of Software

Excerpts from Jaromil's message of 2011-10-17 13:02:11 +0200:
> Second, and most important IMHO, is what Rob Gonggrijp said in his
> intervention about "Transition Telecom", an ideal progression from his
> most important keynote given at 27C3, whose video is not yet online.

I'm happy to prove you otherwise! It's been online for a few days, and there's
a list of available mirrors on http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/Recordings

Just grep (for example) http://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/mirrors/Camp2011/video/ for
telecom and you'll be provided 3 links with different formats.

> At last, in two days on wednesday 19, we'll have an evening panel
> with him and Karin Spaink, Patrice Riemens and Heath Bunting
> hosted in Montevideo/NIMk and co-moderated with Cecile Landman.

We'd love to watch from Metalab in Vienna - I hope the link you provided will
eventually show how that'd be possible? Or does the "Videochannel" section of
NIMk provide us with the streaming once it's on?

Thanks,
Michael
--
http://niij.org/