Keith Hart on Thu, 8 Mar 2012 23:57:53 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> The $100bn Facebook question: Will capitalism survive 'value abundance'?

Just a line to thank all the above for a great thread that could run
and run. When combined with the other threads, Nettime has really hit
a purple patch in the last week, a genuine symposium of intellectual
politics or political intellectualism. And now Ana has served up three
of my favourite authors and books in as many lines. My cup runneth
over...

Keith

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 4:46 PM, Ana Vald?s <agora158@gmail.com> wrote:

> I apologize to go into the discussion so late but I am moderating this
> month's discussion at -empyre and it feels the time and the writing skills
> have indeed a limit :)

<...>

--
Prof. Keith Hart