StÃphane Mourey on Fri, 7 Sep 2012 09:29:22 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> subjective math .

It's amazing how much and how fast you write! I hardly got the time to read
your answer...
Your work made me think about an old work of mine. I may completely
misunderstand you, but there may be something to think about for you.
The point is : "To increase freedom, I thought about a system that allow me
to share my voice between the different possibilities in the proportion I
want."
You can read the explanation this page :
http://brokenclock.free.fr/blog/blogs/index.php?blog=5&p=48&more=1
You can look at a quick and dirty implementation of the idea here :
http://brokenclock.free.fr.nyud.net:8090/scripts/pev/pev-0.0.1.php(required
JavaScript).

Please, let me know what you think.

StÃphane Mourey