Sarah Thompson on Sun, 13 Apr 2014 11:54:28 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Critique of the State of Tech

Hi Janos

so yes Ted Nelson is a computer theorist and perhaps the
first - why  aren't there more? one wonders and why don't
people see   this intersection between man and machine
in theoretical terms as SOMETHING which we should
consolidate and well be involved in (I know this is the
case with nettimers) but somehow it has got to reach
the political mass

Sarah