Tilman BaumgÃrtel on Wed, 9 Sep 2015 20:07:17 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Robert Adrian, 1935 - 2015

   Dear Nettimers,
   here is an interview I did in 1997 with Robert Adrian, that might help
   to understand his position and oeuvre better:
   http://www.nettime.org/Lists-Archives/nettime-l-9707/msg00023.html
   Yours,
   T.