Michael Gurstein on Thu, 2 Feb 2017 19:09:15 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> FW: For those who wanted to "give Trump a chance"

To be clear, I did not produce the very useful list that I forwarded
yesterday (received without attribution via FB).

A colleague has now tracked down the origin which is http://leftunity.org/the-daily-trump/ (It seems that they are keeping this mostly up to date...

Usefully my colleague also provided a link to a fact check of the
original list
http://americannewsx.com/hot-off-the-press/fact-checking-we-are-4-days-in-pay-attention/

For those not following too closely in the last several days since the
original list came out Mr. Trump added to his list of “achievements”

• A phone call with the President of Mexico that included a threat of
invasion

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-threatens-send-troops-mexico-stop-bad-hombres-article-1.2961897

• A phone call with the Prime Minister of Australia that ended with Mr.
Trump angrily hanging up

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/02/us/politics/us-australia-trump-turnbull.html

• A tweet from Mr. Trump apparently threatening war with Iran

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-tweet-iran-on-notice-after-ballistic-missile-test-a7559001.html

(and for good measure Mr. Trump’s Rasputin—Steve Bannon--was widely
quoted as having indicated that war with China over the disputed islands
in the South China Sea was inevitable.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/02/steve-bannon-donald-trump-war-south-china-sea-no-doubt