Frederick Noronha on Wed, 31 Oct 2018 01:17:01 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Interview with Richard Stallman in New Left Review (September-October 2018)

Just because some big, bad, greedy corporation is going to take over all such movements, it does not mean that one should give up on one's dreams.

Likewise, after a number of anti-colonial struggles, the regimes which replaced them were rife with corruption, misrule and the very antithesis of striving towards a better world. But that does not mean we should have opted for the colonial situation, right? FN