BishopZ on Sat, 8 Jun 2019 05:04:26 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Ning anyone?

We've been through so many iterations.

I remember seeing Jimmy Wales speak.
He talked about how wiki was the only internet medium (at the time) that brought people together.

Forums and mailing lists tend to drown out the quieter voices regardless of their merit.

I don't suggest we create a big wiki, but rather we create another internet medium that lets us all contribute as equals.

please

--
((º Ω º))

http://bishopZ.com