olivier auber on Sun, 3 Nov 2019 23:49:26 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Facebook

I'm still on FB to increase #MyFacebookInvoice
Olivier Auber

BTW, I wonder why this campaign got quite a big success in european media but not a word in US ones...
http://perspective-numerique.net/PDF/MyFacebookInvoice-Press_Release-20180129.pdf