Gívan Belá on Wed, 18 Mar 2020 18:51:08 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> FWD: re: switching to teaching online

Probably the more conservative the ideas of learning and teaching are,
The more negative the reactions are to media and network based environments

Maybe file these posts under  technophobic or so, I believe in communication
In many different ways and saying that â??online teaching does not workâ?? I consider

Very unnuanced and quite blunt, actually I learned a lot using internet based tools
And I could help other people out efficiently online when they wanted to learn something as well

Which does not mean I am a technocrat or support industryâ??s idea of teaching and learning
I donâ??t agree with Rebecca B. (Aren't her statements a fox in chicken clothes?)

gg