Heiko Recktenwald on Fri, 15 Jan 2021 10:41:57 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> The Left Needs a New Strategy

Am 11/01/21 um 13:59 schrieb Frank Rieger:
> China is just another imperialist racist state that happens to be the enemy of the other large imperialist racist state, the US. I can understand the need for a shining beacon of hope for the left. China & Co. are not it.

Isnt that life as usual? When I was in Malta two years ago for some
mini-conference on movies in the net with Geert and others, thanks,
there were some Chineses. From "Red China" and from other parts of Asia.
And one of them started his reply with a reference to "white
liberalism". We talk about religions as described by John Young some
messages later and they just work.

H.