nettime's_digestive_system on Thu, 1 Oct 1998 23:33:51 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime> hacktivism (noll), bank runs (wray), 1/1 or 12/31 (dvornik)

Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 23:03:59 +0200
From: udo noll <un@king.dom.de>
Subject: Re: Hacker Active Matrix; a liberal?: Y2K Internat'l Hacktivism Gathering?

Stefan Wray:
> Check out recent interview with Active Matrix
> http://www.hackers.com
> I really don't like his definitions of "hacking" and "cracking"

wich could mean that it isn't compatibel with your specific context and
interpretation.
why should the lonesome performance of smashing remote memory stacks
relate to some political motivation? do you remember your feelings when you
discovered grandma's basement first time? Didn't it change your life?
un@
--
/me: core media exp http://king.dom.de/
// -->