Calin Dan on Sun, 11 Oct 1998 11:32:35 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime> immoderate

i don't know where will this message end and who will read it. i never
cared about this till now. and that was the difference nett. made for me:
being inteligently chaotic and modestly free.

when this shifts to moderation, i will have a problem posting there,
because i am not interested in having that expectation chill: will I get
through or not? after all, publishing on nett. is a voluntary job, right?

i will also have a problem downloading the stuff, for the very reasons
expressed by Fokky.

for the rest, it is interesting to see: will the book dump the list?

a bientot,

Calin
---