scotartt on Tue, 13 Oct 1998 00:28:50 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime.free> Re: many questions!

And, why we've all been added to the list, without our permission. Very
Bad Form, Spamming.

scot.

--
"It's like a record needle cuts a groove into the brain"
http://autonomous.org/soundsite/#  distributed via nettime.free : no commercial use without permission