Cu Digest (tk0jut2@mvs.cso.niu.edu) on Sun, 3 Jan 1999 20:52:25 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Cu Digest, #10.01, Sun 3 Jan 99

[originally to <cu-digest@weber.ucsd.edu>]

Computer underground Digest    Sun  3 Jan, 1999   Volume 11 : Issue 01
                           ISSN  1004-042X

       Editor: Jim Thomas (cudigest@sun.soci.niu.edu)
       News Editor: Gordon Meyer (gmeyer@sun.soci.niu.edu)
       Archivist: Brendan Kehoe
       Shadow Master: Stanton McCandlish
       Shadow-Archivists: Dan Carosone / Paul Southworth
                          Ralph Sims / Jyrki Kuoppala
                          Ian Dickinson
       Field Agent Extraordinaire:   David Smith
       Cu Digest Homepage: http://www.soci.niu.edu/~cudigest

CONTENTS, #11.01 (Sun, 3 Jan, 1999)

File 1--Censorship: AOL shuts down 23 Irish Forum sites
File 2--New UK law threatens to cripple Net commerce
File 3--China's Internet Cops Fight Hackers (AOLNews reprint)
File 4--Computer Hacker on the Lam Again
File 5--Islands in the Clickstream. A Dry Run. Nov 14, 1998
File 6--MANDATORY USE OF CENSORWARE IN LIBS HELD UNCONSTITUTIONAL
File 7--Cu Digest Header Info (unchanged since 25 Nov, 1998)

CuD ADMINISTRATIVE, EDITORIAL, AND SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION APPEARS IN
THE CONCLUDING FILE AT THE END OF EACH ISSUE.