fokky on Sat, 8 May 1999 03:59:24 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> The Weekender 085

   . The Weekender ...................................................
   . a weekly digest of calls . actions . websites . campaigns . etc .
   . send your announcements and notes to announcer@simsim.rug.ac.be .
   . please don't be late ! delivered every friday . into your inbox .
   . archive (separate msgs) http://www.egroups.com/group/announcer/ .

01 . brian carroll                . t h e   d e s i g n - l i s t
02 . confetti.org                 . black screen/Otan suspend ton vol
03 . <infozone>                   . NO EVENT #1
04 . honor                        . AMARC launches international campaign
                                    of solidarity with independent media
                                    in FRY
05 . Michael Gibbs                . The Linguistic Return
06 . bernardo                     . Borders
07 . editor@film-philosophy.com   . Film-Philosophy: Call for
                                    Reviews/Articles
08 . sylvie parent                . English version of on line magazine
09 . Darko Fritz
10 . Thundergulch                 . Spring/Summer art/technology
                                    public programming
11 . basicray@thing.net           . emo
12 . verena kuni                  . networking! 8. performance-konferenz
                                    frankfurt/m.
13 . john hutnyk                  . 'A Critique of postcolonial Reason'
14 .                              . "Ultima Ratio"

Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 11:07:38 -0800
From: brian carroll <human@architexturez.com>

 ^  t h e   d e s i g n - l i s t

 LISTSERV@LISTS.PSU.EDU

 The message:

 SUBSCRIBE DESIGN-L [optional: <your e-mail address>]

 [ 1998 listowner: jya ]  [ 1992 listfounder: .H. ]. ]