Slobodan Markovic on Thu, 13 May 1999 02:18:10 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> from Internodium mailing list

--- This is a forwarded message ---
From: Vladislav Bjelic <wlad@cg.yu>
Date: Wednesday, 12. May 1999, 23:08:38
Subject: ?! US shuts down Yugoslav Internet

=============== Original message text ================
On Wed, 12 May 1999, t byfield wrote:

Hi,

> i REALLY hope this isn't true or that it doesn't happen.
>
> until anyone has checked the facts, this is a RUMOR: the
> fact that this guy says he has 'reliable information'
> doesn't mean it's reliable or inevitable.
>
> but if it does happen, i'll see you all on the other side
> of the war. or when we raise enough hell to make them turn
> it on again. ;)

I checked that information from the first hand and it's TRUE! :-(((
Laban who is representative for Loral Orion communication in
Yugoslavia said that Loral Orion informed him about that action...

For now, ISPs which are connected through LoralOrion are working, but ...

wlad

============ End of original message text ============

---