wam kat on Wed, 19 May 1999 17:11:16 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> [balkansunflowers] Any Aussies attached?

     [orig to <balkansunflower-list@ddh.nl>]

> ** Original Betreff: Re: [balkansunflowers] Any Aussies attached?
> ** Original Sender: Trefor Gare <trefgare@teksupport.net.au>
> ** Original Datum: Tue, 18 May 1999 15:18:58 +1000

> **--------- Original Nachricht:.

>Hopefully this is going to the right list - apologies if not.

I'm trying to find out if there are any other Australians/New Zealanders
involved or thinking about getting involved with the sunflower initiative.  If
so it might make sense to pool our resources.

I'm currently trying to get the funds together to get over to Macedonia for
July August, but of course travel costs from this end of the world are fairly
extreme.  Let me know if anyone has any solutions from this hemisphere.

Tref

--
Trefor Gare

Eclectic Pelican Theatre
Website http://home.vicnet.net.au/~eclectic

8/12 Brennand St, North Fitzroy, VIC 3068, Australia
Phone [+61 (0)3] 9481 3739
Fax   [+61 (0)3] 9481 3638

Mir sada,
                     wam ;-)
-----------------
Latest info about the Balkan Sunflowers:
http://www.balkansunflowers.org
or by email: lists@mir.org
apply as volunteer: http://www.mir.org/dataform
by the way, we have bankaccount now:
Accountnr:         160 160 1
Accountname:    Sunflower
Bank                   Oekobank Frankfurt (Germany)
Blz                       500 901 00
Telephone numbers: +49-33841-30670 +49-33841-30671 (fax)