valery grancher on Fri, 21 May 1999 22:33:49 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Re: granchergram 052199 [digest]: dominique, kosick

What do we call "gains"  ?
When you are getting back tens and tens insult, flame, critics, difamation !!!!!
When you loose your own money to defend your opinion and your position ?
In this case its was the reality I got back from my opinion and works ...
And I don't change any way my way !!!!!

all my best,

Valery Grancher
vgranger@imaginet.fr