Zenon Panoussis on Thu, 17 May 2001 23:14:42 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] Apology

I have to apologise to all those that have tried to use the
password that I posted a while ago. Posting passwords was
never my intention; it was an address-book accident. Thus,
I had to change it.

The news as such are available password-free at
http://dds.provocation.net/0517.html . If you have a good
reason to want a password to the site list, mail me and
I'll give you one.

oracle@everywhere: The ephemeral source of the eternal truth...