Geert Lovink on Mon, 6 Apr 2009 12:38:56 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] Schipholbrand campagne zoekt nog medestrijder*s

From: jo@xs4all.nl

For the Campaign FREE AHMED ISA during the trial of the SCHIPHOL FIRE on April 21st and 23rd we are looking for volunteers to fill some gaps. Some work can be done online, other jobs require physical presence in Amsterdam on these days. The Campaign is organized by M2M Radio, Migrant to Migrant and All Included.

We have identified the following vacancies:

- text translators Dutch to English and - most urgently - to Arab, Turkish and Russian. We welcome also translators from English to whatever other language, and from Dutch to whatever. - audio-editors (basic Audacity or Cool-Edit) to work on streaming and podcasting directly from the Palace of Justice. - text-editors producing reports, comments and translations on the court case and migratiion politcis in general. - web-editors to design and feed our web site http:// m2m.streamtime.org and http://www.vertrokkengezichten.net.

If you are interested (as a migrant, activist, artist or other expert) to contribute in a multidimensional campaign fighting the repression of migrants in Holland, we invite you to contact us a.s.a.p. at m2m.streamtime.org or at 06 - 24247782.

Look with us, not at us!

Jo van der Spek
M2M

http://www.vertrokkengezichten.net/