Rosa Menkman on Sat, 3 Mar 2012 17:45:53 +0100 (CET)

Re: [Nettime-nl] facebook? exit! | Re: Alan Shapiro in Amsterdam

I think Shapiros blog says: "More information at Facebook about the event" I took a look at the Facebook page and it is actually made by someone that plans or works for the 3 day event, not by Shapiro. Moreover, it does't say anything more about Shapiros lecture, Shapiros blog post is more informative about this. All information that is at the facebook page (except for people RSVP-ing, which is not necessary, just a social marketing and information scraping tool) is actually also available at the second link Shapiro offers you in his email. http://allevents.in/Amsterdam/AGE-ISM-Lecture-Series-March-14,-21-and-28,-The-Dirty-Art-Department/276319435772256
At the midst of cumulative developments and at the dawn of unprecedented times I think it is important to read with care and criticize the right people by asking the right questions, instead of ejecting or as you say "exit Shapiro".
Warmly, Rosa